Skip to Content Skip to Navigation
Member Login

Member login

No account? JOIN US

Help with household finances

  • Grants and schemes

    Throughout the UK there are thousands of grants and schemes available to help people in need.

  • TV Licence

    Some people are entitled to a free or discounted TV Licence.

  • Council tax / Rate Relief

    There are a number of ways in which you might be able to get help with your council tax bill.

  • Fuel costs

    You or the person you are looking after may be entitled to certain payments to help with fuel bills.

Join us

Hands join us

Together we're a supportive community and a movement for change.

How you can help

Carer and son

With your help we can reach more carers with timely support and advice.



We will keep campaigning until every carer gets proper recognition and support.

Talk to us

Phone footer

Caring can be complicated. We're here for you with help and advice.

Back to top string(10) "help_topic"