Our updated Affiliate Member registration form is coming soon!
In the meantime if you would like to sign up as an affiliate member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, job title, email address, organisation, address and your level of membership from the list below.
Statutory organisations: £200
Voluntary organisations (national): £200
Voluntary organisations (local): £100
Private organisations (only health and care organisations): £250
Affiliate membership of Carers UK is aimed at UK based organisations. If you are an international organisation interested in joining, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss membership.
About affiliate membership
This is a time of major changes across health, social care and the welfare system.
Join the network of carers working with professionals.
Member benefits include:
- Access to the Carers UK Affiliate Hub, which hosts a number of resources to help you stay up to date with policy, practice and data relating to carers.
- A monthly policy digest of key policy changes, government consultations, and the latest research – ensuring you are the first to know about significant changes affecting carers. All with expert comment by Carers UK
- Free online subscription to Caring, our lively magazine for carers with information, practical tips and the latest on how Carers UK is making a difference.
- Priority invitations to events that put you at the heart of debate on carers with the chance to meet key policy makers.
- 10% discount off Carers UK conferences
- Regular webinars highlighting our latest campaigns and updates on our policy and research work