Join our supportive community and movement for change
Why join Carers UK?
As a Carers UK member, you'll receive a wide range of benefits, including:
- regular updates by email on the latest carer news and information
- access to Carers Connect, our online community for carers
- our quarterly members' magazine, Caring, sent by email or post
- opportunities to get involved in our research and campaigns
- exclusive member discounts and giveaways.
More about the benefits of membership
Regular email updates will keep you posted on all things caring, wherever you are in the UK. We also share our information and resources to help you in your caring role.
Our online forum, Carers Connect, is a safe and supportive community for carers. Ask questions, chat with other carers or simply share how you're feeling with people who understand.
Carers UK members receive a quarterly copy of Caring, our members' magazine packed with news, information and carers' stories.
By joining our UK-wide movement of carers, you’ll be able to push for lasting changes to make life better for carers. Get involved with our campaigns and research, or have your say on our work by joining our member exclusive events, such as our annual AGM and Members' Conference.
We periodically send out invites to special giveaways, discounts or offers to our members.