As an Insight Volunteer, you'll share your lived experiences of caring and insights to help us look into new areas of research and develop or evaluate key services and products.
What you will get out of it?
Information is important, but experience is crucial. You'll be at the forefront of our service, product, policy and technology research, ensuring we can connect with more carers and make their lives easier.
- You will offer the benefit of your experience as a carer. You'll look at documents, resources, and new ideas about developing support for other carers.
- You'll take part in research opportunities, such as completing questionnaires and telephone or face-to-face interviews.
- You will play a key part in helping us develop our services, products and policies.
The skills you need
- experience of caring
- the confidence to express your opinions
- an interest in helping us develop our services, products and policies
- a passion for improving support for carers
- access to a telephone and access to a computer.
How we will support you
As well as receiving a Carers UK Volunteer Handbook, you can join our Volunteering Facebook Group if you want to and attend out monthly volunteer-meetups.
You’ll also receive monthly e-newsletters with the latest volunteering news and have the option to join our regular volunteer meetups via Zoom.
This is a flexible role. Some projects may take a matter of minutes, others may require longer commitments. You can choose which projects you'd like to get involved with.
How to apply
To find out more download the role description. To sign up for the role, click the button below.
We will be in touch with details once you've sent us your application. All volunteers must be over 18 years old.
If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org