We are always looking for new ways to make carers' lives better. As part of this we work in partnership with a range of commercial and non-profit organisations. Find out more about our partners.
How we work with our partners
This charter outlines our commitment to developing products and services which meet carers' needs and are consistent with our values.
We choose partners to help us reach parts of society that we can’t get to on our own, so that we can help more carers. They might help us reach a geographical area, engage with a section of the population, or connect with more people online.
We draw on the expertise and resources of partners to help us identify and seek solutions to problems faced by carers, including developing and providing products and services.
Donations and partnerships with companies help fund our work, so that we can improve and expand our services and help more carers.
We apply a set of principles when considering offering a product or service and selecting a partner to work with.
Our principles are to:
- Work with partners who share our vision of carers being respected, valued and supported.
- Offer good quality products and services that provide value for money and will help carers and their families.
- Involve carers in the research, development and testing of products and services.
- Use any money we make from the sale of products and services to fund our charitable work to improve carers’ lives.
- Make sure Carers UK’s policy and campaigning for carers and provision of independent information and advice are not compromised by any partnership.
- Work with partners to actively listen and respond to comments and suggestions from customers.