About affiliate membership
This is a time of major changes across health, social care and the welfare system.
In a busy job it can be hard to keep up with how the latest changes affect carers. With timely information, useful commentary and valuable insight, Carers UK affiliate membership will put you at the forefront of the carers’ agenda.
Don’t miss out – join the network of professionals working with carers!
As an affiliate member of Carers UK you will get:
- Policy Plus, our digest of key policy changes, government consultations, and the latest research. All with expert comment by Carers UK.
- Our email news service, which will ensure you are the first to know about significant changes affecting carers.
- Free subscription to our lively magazine for carers, Caring, with information, practical tips and the latest on how Carers UK is making a difference.
- Priority invitations to events that put you at the heart of debate on carers with the chance to meet key policy makers.
- 10% discount off Carers UK conferences and training.
Local Authorities, primary care groups and trusts, hospital and community trusts, strategic health authorities £107
Government bodies £204
Income over £4 million £220
£2 million to £4 million £97
£200,000 to £2 million £77
Up to £200,000 £56
Over £2 million turnover £240
£500,00 to £2 million turnover £169
Up to £500,000 turnover £97
International organisations: price on application.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.