At Carers UK, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion and offering equal opportunities. We positively and actively welcome applications from everyone. We strive for our staff group to reflect our stakeholders and the society that we serve.
At Carers UK we live and breathe our values which is why we have a values recognition scheme, which is colleague led to celebrate and recognise our colleagues and the dedicated work that they do.
At Carers UK, we value and support our staff and therefore offer flexible working from day one of employment, as well as a whole range of additional benefits as listed below.
- Flexible working from day one
- Hybrid working – vary your working location and hours to achieve your best performance and positive worklife balance
- 24-hour free and confidential access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
- Values scheme
- Family friendly policies
- Screen free days.
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Three paid days off at Christmas
- Up to 10 days paid carers leave per year (pro rata)
- Two paid volunteer days per year.
- 6% pension scheme
- Eye test vouchers and glasses vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme after six months service
- Life assurance scheme two times annual salary.
Learning and development
- A commitment to employee learning and development
- Thorough induction and onboarding programme
- Full access to an online learning management system suite of e-learning courses for personal and professional development
- Regular HR training sessions
- Role specific training
- Mentoring scheme.