[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
www.the small print - Carers UK Forum

www.the small print

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
Very true, few sites are and if I want to share something with my mother whose sight is not good I usually change the zoom level at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, in fact I sometimes do this for my own benefit when I have not got my glasses at hand. I can think of few sites where one can click on and choose the print-size on the actual website, the Disability Now website is one of them.
Zoominess is browser-based so even if there isn't a click-on thingy, somewhere in the menus will be options for altering the text size - and picture size.

For the computer literate armed with touch-padded computers and appropriate software suitably set up... can place two fingers on the touchpad and move them apart to zoom in.

Not many people know this Image

Any questions?

PS

Any supernerds known around here? I'm trying to teach a couple of wireless routers the art of communication but am failing spectacularly.
To enlarge screen text: Press Cntrl and +