[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Any ideas? - Carers UK Forum

Any ideas?

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
Hi all I was getting a towel out for Robert this morning and knocked over and smashed a full bottle of perfume onto my lovely pale gold bedroom carpet! Has anyone any ideas as to what I can use to get the stain out?

Eun
I remember doing this years ago and I washed the stain with Baking soda and then when it was dry, just hoovered. It worked back then, so good luck!

I've just googled perfume stains though and think you should read all the advice on there before trying my old remedy - I don't want you to ruin your carpet and blame me!! Image
Thanks for the tip - it seems to have dried - If I look I can see the stain but I don't think anyone else would notice and besides there's no one goes into our bedroom except us.

Eun