Hi Carers

Does anyone know on how I can get help with forms to become a deputy for the welfare of my severely disabled daughter, I feel time is now becoming more difficult with the health service professionals being shoddy, and very uninformative around my daughters well being.

It's becoming more difficult to get my daughter to accept something like a blood test, when I finally managed to get her to sit patiently they took her blood and never done the test, instead threw her blood away and now they want to do this again and she is not having it done. It's becoming more stressful and worrying for me because she might have diabetes and I will not get any treatment for her until this test is done.

If I knew all what was going on I could have made a difference into not letting them get that far by throwing the blood away and use my equality as a deputy to be more involved, which lately they are never there or answer my emails.

I have downloaded the forms and I do not want to get anything wrong when it comes to courts of protection and who do I ask in the health that would give me permission. Any advice would help greatly, thank you