[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tip to EASILY remove wellies! - Carers UK Forum

Tip to EASILY remove wellies!

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
Thought you might like to know - if you insert each foot into a small plastic bag BEFORE putting on your wellies, your feet will slide out quite easily! A sturdy bag with handles is ideal, e.g. the ARGOS bag (that they give away with their catalogue).
i have been having this problem Image

however, would the plastic bags inside the wellies make feet sweat a bit.
Well, I think it's NICE to use the one that hubby made you, Audrey. Anyone can buy a plastic one, but that's a special one. Like our wooden fruit bowl that hubby made at school. Or the stick, yes it's a stick, but wait....... when he was little, hubby found a stick which looks like a giraffe - and he still has it. I've put it into a vase with some dried flowers and cereals from the field over the lane. He says I should throw it away, but it's HUBBY'S GIRAFFE STICK, I would never throw it away. He says I'm mad!

Anyway, sorry about that, Amy. Plastic bags inside wellies are a great idea, it's just that I keep hearing that tip time and time again - and then promptly forget to put it into practice.
Audrey I love it when you go off topic as you're posts are a pleasure to read Image
I knew about the plastic bags too but the only time I remember is if I have a leak in my wellies Image
I didn't know about these boot pulls - will check it out.
Yes, your feet might sweat a bit with the plastic bags - I was thinking for winter (in the snow) when they're more likely to give added insulation/warmth than actually make you sweat.
im right off my wellie bobs at the moment.......my socks fell down and i have two lovely rings of confidence round my legs Image a 45 yr old woman with wellie bob rash Image Image Image , it all came flooding back the childhood memories of stinging legs Image Image Image ...mandy

Image Image Image