[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snails in the house - any tips - Page 5 - Carers UK Forum

Snails in the house - any tips

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
thats me flash Image how you doing anyway aint spoke for awhile Image
Doing ok thx Doug. Time online been limited but still really busy. Hows you and N ?
no your not your just a big softy really
a bit fed up rosemary shes going into hospital next week for more tests i did tell you she's on a tube feed ? she's been on it for a year this month she was under 3 st last january there is a bit of difference but not a lot
Yes you did tell me Doug. I hope all goes well. You have waited so long now for answers.
couldnt remember if i did or not with everything going on memory gets bad they still dont know whats causing the weight loss we know for a fact she has chorea now someone says she might have parkinsons disease before that it was something else etc she has tremors now so we will have to wait and see getting really fed up with it now
Apart from the worry the frustrations must be great too. Please keep us posted what happens next week.

x
i will try and remember rosemary if i can im going off now try to get some sleep tc xxxxx
Night Doug, tell N I wish her well with her tests next week and a hug for you too Doug

x