Securing sheets

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
These, I am told by one of the agency carers, are brilliant for keeping sheets on the bed as we are having a problem even with king-size fitted sheets in keeping the sheets in situ over the mattress and topper and they are cheap:

http://www.betterware.co.uk/productdeta ... uage=en-GB

And no rude comments about suspenders from the male contingent please Image .
No come on, Annie, don't you mean agency CARE WORKERS?
Image Image
Even I am not that PC Image ! And she is also a family carer, quite a few of them are either current or former carers.
wow they look excellent! i fond with the waterproof matress protector the sheets r always sliding off the bed, next week is DLA so ithink i will be ordering some of them! lol
What a brilliant solution - thank you! Have ordered some Image
I have used these successfully for years.
Before we got them the sheets were usually wrapped around OH's body during all that seizure activity.
If they stay put on the bed here, they'll work for practically everyone! Image Image
(((hugs)))
marie x
Why not buy fitted sheets with elastic already in the corners? Arent these standard now? Am I missing something here (well I usually am!)
Why not buy fitted sheets with elastic already in the corners? Arent these standard now? Am I missing something here (well I usually am!)
I do but they still slip off the corners especially with the mattress topper even though I have bought larger fitted sheets. I have rather belatedly ordered two sets, thought I had better get in quickly whilst there was still some stock left, I should have asked Betterware for commission Image
amy manages to ping them off the bed, she gets all tangled and then i fight to get her out of bed and on the commode!
Hi Rob, they just don't work!
Well, they do to an extent - but if there's a lot of movement the fitted corners work loose and the sheets end up tangled in legs & bodies! Image

The wee elastics help keep them put! lol
marie x