[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Protecting shins from bumps - Carers UK Forum

Protecting shins from bumps

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
Image Not my own idea but my friend (in his 80's) has found that slipping a pair of the modern thin footballers shinguards down his socks (or keeping them in place with a bit of tubigrip) stops his shins from getting scraped and bruised by knocks on furniture or in the garden (he takes warfarin so bleeds easily)

He said it was worth buying a pair just for the look on the sales assistants face when he took them to the counter in the sports shop Image
Image nice Image can just see the smile on his face.
we wear them in the school where i work,depending on what class we are in.i have them for my class of little darlings, who kick out regularly, [they are 4 18 year olds with severe learning disabilities autism,behaviour problems, and just pig headed ness.] the guards save us from at least half the kickings.

myra