[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
priority telephone repair - Carers UK Forum

priority telephone repair

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
Don't know if this is the right section to post this in, if not then please move to right section.

After our telephone line had been playing up for several days and spending numerous hours on my mobile phone ti BT an engineer finally came out and repaied the line.

However, a friend mentioned to me about registering for the BT Priority Repair Scheme. I knew nothing about this and BT never mentioned it at all during my numerous telephone calls.

All landline telephone service providers offer this service if you are disabled.

You need to contact your provider and ask for a form (it can be downloaded from their websites too but you really have to hunt for it). Fill it in and get it signed by Doctor, nurse etc and return the form.

It means that if your landline has problems you are put at the top of the engineer repair list. We were put on the scheme within 2 days if returning the firm.

Hope this helps
thanks for the tip Dragon-Lady - I've moved your post to "Tips & Practical Advice" as I think more people will see it there Image
BT used to have something called Prompt Care, but when mum had problems last year, they denied all knowledge of her being on any scheme. Obviously they've changed the name. Must apply for this on behalf of my son. Many thanks for the information.
You are more than welcome. It's just a shame that it is not more widely known
You are more than welcome. It's just a shame that it is not more widely known