[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pension Credit and hospital stay - Carers UK Forum

Pension Credit and hospital stay

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

Mum is in a community hospital for rehabilitation, so far she has been there 2 weeks and it looks like it could be for a few more weeks too.
Mum receives Pension credit, is this benefit affected by her stay in hospital, do I need to inform DWP, I've looked everywhere on line and can't find a answer?
I'm nor sure with regards to pension credit. Does your mum also get Attendance Allowance? I know the DWP like to know about hospital stays so my advice would be to inform them. Dad spent about 2 months in hospital recently. I reported it on the phone and as part of my claim when I sent in my payslips for Carers Allowance but I didn't get any CA stopped. I suspect they may have overlooked it but they can't come back and moan at me later.
No Pension Credit is the only benefit she receives?