[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Patient Access - Carers UK Forum

Patient Access

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
I was at my GPs yesterday and saw a notice about the Patient Access app/website. I needed registration details from the surgery and have now uploaded it and completed my personal registration.
It no only gives information about repeat prescriptions etc but identifies GP availability and enables me to book advance appointments. As more is uploaded by the surgery, I'm told my medical history will start to show.
Thought it might be of interest to others.
I can now book appointments online. A really good system, as I can choose not only the time of my appointment, but which doctor I see.
Been doing that with ours for 3 years now :) But still have to ring at 0830 if I want an urgent/same day r telephone consultation appointment. Overall it works very well and makes getting repeat prescriptions easy-peasy :)
Must check if our surgery do this yet. They have been promising to for awhile... But last time
I asked it wasn't up and running.

Melly1