[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cold night read - Carers UK Forum

cold night read

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
on these cold nights and i want to read my book in bed i lay my dressing gown on the bed, and stick my arms through the arm holes and you keep warm while reading. Image
Image Nice one! We had that problem before, but I found a blanket with sleeves. Should have thought of the dressing gown thing, we went ages without Image
I've got a Snuggie - its like a blanket with sleeves and very cosy

Eun
Very inventive, Helen.

Melly1
I have copies of War and Peace parts 1 & 2 if anyone would like to borrow them for the rest of their lives!
I have copies of War and Peace parts 1 & 2 if anyone would like to borrow them for the rest of their lives!
Image Image Image
there's nothing better i like when i read at night than to snuggle under my duvet but the best thing that makes me nice and warm is the beautiful throw that my friend crocheted for my xmas present