[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
easier christmas - Carers UK Forum

easier christmas

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
good tip is to prepare veggies a day b4 christmas and also lay the christmas table. Then the next day it will be a little easier. Image Image
Good one Shandy, been doing that for years. Sometimes, I even do two lots to cover Boxing Day as well. They're perfectly all right kept on the side in their panfuls of water or a large mixing bowl.
Nice to hear someone else who does this, thought I was the only one! Happy Christmas. Image
yes thats a great idea, and I normally get the kids involved too. They love to peel the sprouts and help mix the stuffing. However, I ALWAYS stuff the turkey before i open the wine as one year, I'd had a little to much to drink, and never found the stuffing in the turkey the next day, to this day I wonder where it went! Image

Wishing you all happiness for Christmas Image
This year we've clubbed together as a family to have a meal out on Christmas Day. We've been planning (and saving) for months. Image
good tip is to prepare veggies a day b4 christmas and also lay the christmas table. Then the next day it will be a little easier. Image Image

We bought ready sliced and prepared veggies from m&s the other day so only the spuds etc to peel and prepare.
Even easier - we're going to my Sister's and she's doing all the preparing and all the cooking, and as she has a dishwasher I won't even have to wash up after Image Image Image
Even easier - we're going to my Sister's and she's doing all the preparing and all the cooking, and as she has a dishwasher I won't even have to wash up after Image Image Image

Very nice.Stop in here on the way home and do our washing up lol
Surrey to Huddersfield - bit out of my way JohnBoy, otherwise would be delighted Image Image Image Image Image
Surrey to Huddersfield - bit out of my way JohnBoy, otherwise would be delighted Image Image Image Image Image

LOL i know.Shame eh lol Image Image Image
Image we are off to my daughters, so a totally lazy day
for us too Image Image Image