[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
'How to make your life easier???' - Carers UK Forum

'How to make your life easier???'

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
My answer to that one at the moment is LEAVE. Image
I've sent you massive hugs in a pm, but here's some more for all of us that need them today, when caring can sometimes just get too much for one person to cope with.

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
Bluebird xx
I know what you mean, Fran, although I would call it escape, you don't want to go to anything, just escape from the situation, not the person you care for, because it has become physically, intellectually and emotionally intolerable. But it does change, sometimes it gets better or perhaps we just adapt yet again so just hang on in there and know we are all here for you and you are not alone.
^^^^^^^
Couldn't have said it better.
advertise on wifeswap fran!!!

get to go to a famaily complete opostie to u! and some one else will have to put up with that PA!

ive thought about but would miss the dog too much,, she is the only one that dont pinch me cup of tea!