[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GRANTS ETC - Carers UK Forum

GRANTS ETC

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
A little while ago I read an article in a magazine about ways to save money with grants - I meant to post some of the details then but promptly mislaid the magazine - but found it again last night !

www.turn2us.org.uk - is a charity organisation that can help put you in touch with grants., financial help and can even check you are receiving the right benefits.

www.foundations.uk.com - to check out home improvement grants. Home improvement agencies assist vulnerable homeowners and private sector tenants who arfe older, disabled or on a low income to repair, improve, maintain or even adapt their homes.
thanks susie I;ll look at them coffee x
Thanks Susie Image
I was also told the grants finish in March if this is correct if you need one get one now don't leave it before its too late coffeex