Gloves

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
I'd like to get myself some disposable gloves for jobs like botty and potty cleaning.

I've no idea whether I should be looking for Nitrile, Vinyl, Latex, powdered or powder free, or any of the other variables confronted with when looking.

Any suggestions welcome. :)
I used to use the latex powdered ones with Mum, and I still buy them for all sorts of odd jobs around the house and in the garden.

You can get packs of 100 almost anywhere for about £6; but to be honest the packs of 20 in the pound shop are better value (i.e. 5 packs = 100 gloves for £5 !). Usually better to buy a larger size than you think you need as if they fit too close they can split when you least want them to :shock:
susieq wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 1:48 pm
I used to use the latex powdered ones with Mum, and I still buy them for all sorts of odd jobs around the house and in the garden.
That's interesting, as it's more or less the conclusion that I'd come to on my own, latex as it's quite stretchy and powdered as I'll often put a shake of talc in my Marigolds to help them on.

I thought our local pound shop had closed, (it had) but checking on google I can see there's a Poundstretcher not far away that I can try. I've found some on eBay for now, 100 gloves for £4.95 and free p&p.
Try the Motorists Centre in NM or Halfords. Mechanics use disposable gloves too
I tend to purchase the vinyl powder free gloves , aprons and oversleeves in bulk from Ebay
If you are ordering other stuff off Amazon to qualify for free P & P they do packs of 200 , all styles and combos at quite a good price.