[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Get Careers to Polling Station - Carers UK Forum

Get Careers to Polling Station

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
Don't forget to offer to take your caree to the polling station if they are well enough to get there!
My son feels that none of them are worth voting for as they are not willing to do anything to help disabled people so he will not be voting. His experiences of speaking at the Scottish Parliament over the past 2 years of his campaign for young adult palliative care respite has just sickened him I think with politicians and their "promises"!

Eun
I quite understand his point of view. It must feel as though no one is listening sometimes.
I took Dad and was so pleased he went today. He has always voted but missed the last 2 or 3 elections due to ill health. I wasn't expecting him to go today but as soon as he suggested it, I took him in a flash before he changed his mind. I think it will be a high turn out today as weather is excellent and people have been cooped up with howling winds for the last 2 days.
You can tell it is either polling day or Christmas Day today as there are humanoids with no dogs walking up and down the main road!
My young man was very clear when using his postal vote with my help: he supports the SNP, which is certainly not on my favourite list, I'm a Green.
However I'll be voting SNP too, for the first time in my life, as we are not running a Green candidate here. :sick: