commodes

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
ours r shockingly behind, and im not one to wait , but i think i might complain though. coz im not the only one waiting for things, and we need a seat for the bath for her, which ive seen but they r not pocket money prices! i dont mind having to contribute towards the cost or even paying in instalments but cant do the whole lot.

bluebird amy is funny as,, ive told her to say pardon if she is asked her age and then mummy will tell them,, she did say once though but u said I was 4 today!
ours r shockingly behind, and im not one to wait , but i think i might complain though. coz im not the only one waiting for things, and we need a seat for the bath for her, which ive seen but they r not pocket money prices! i dont mind having to contribute towards the cost or even paying in instalments but cant do the whole lot.

bluebird amy is funny as,, ive told her to say pardon if she is asked her age and then mummy will tell them,, she did say once though but u said I was 4 today!

Keep badgering em.They'll soon get their asses in gear if you persist.Personally i'd bring the local MP in to play.That'll sort em.I had to bring our MP in to play last year when the social services weren't taking any notice of us.They soon responded when he contacted em and were falling over emselves to help us.Thats what MP's get paid for to help folks in the community.Try it.Good Luck
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... =577057518

i hope the link works,, this is our "loan" commode while the OT argues , john she has already got our MP involved because shes fed up with having to get loan equipment for patients, i should hear with in the next few weeks, amys loving her commode and she loves it as a chair , its amazing the difference, i dont have to empty it as the bucket is sooo much bigger than the potty after every single time she uses it which means im getting more sleep and so is she with out me bashing around.

Shes also not wet the bed at all since friday, given her more confidence with going to the toilet at night and last night she had used it her self, so i got up to lift her and lets just say the contents was a bit fresh! so i got more sleep!

easier to clean, easier to use just wonderful!
Good girl, Amy. Well done.
Well done Amy,
Bluebird xx
Well done Amy,

Big hugs.

Karen x x
ive got terrible giggles-- jsut found some paper under amys bed, shes keeping tabs of when she makes a puddle- she did last night between 4 and 6 am and this paper is marked out and has tick marks by the days of the week
we have
munday
tuday
wedday
furzday
friday
satday
sunday
and shes put a lil sad face next to wedday but lots of smilies on the days she hasnt, ive put it back under her pillow, its really mad me laugh thats shes gone to alot of effort to make this lil chart and the way she has spelt the days had me in fits! (but im a sadsack anyway!)