[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cold hands - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Cold hands

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
have you tried ebay Image i got some off there for my mum with her hands been cold and cold weather affects them more and she says it helps. just a thought Image
those reuseable hand warmers were you click the button...I've been able to buy them from a pound shop before and they've been quite good. Something that i do when it gets really cold with my mum is to stick another duvet underneath her so its a little warmer and slightly more comfy for her (she says).
Personally speaking, when my hands get really cold at night I usually wear gloves when I sleep (and one time, socks but I'd had a skinful)
when my hands are cold i wear the fingerless gloves so i can still use my hands Image
when my hands are cold i wear the fingerless gloves so i can still use my hands Image
i love thse gloves! Image especially the ones that go up to your elbow. toasty Image
You can get electric heated muffs- I saw one in the brochure we got our electric back heat pad from. They are every safe - they only stay on for a limited period so no chance of overheating.
Ginger aids circulation - check O.K with medication though.]
Also chillies aid circulation.