My dad cares for my mum who has dementia and mobility issues. She has fallen several times recently and he has had to call on neighbours to help lift her up and has bought several assistance aids (which haven’t worked).
I know the immediate answer is to ring ambulance but he won’t as this takes too long, we wondered if a panic alarm would work but it seems they would just ring us (and we live too far away). Does anyone know if there is a paid service which would be available to send someone round to help? Is this something a care service offers.
Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with something similar?