[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Appointeeships - Carers UK Forum

Appointeeships

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
hi, I am looking in to becoming a appointee for my father , does any one here know anything about appointeeships ?
Thank you. Jo
hi i am appointee for my partner where benefits is concerned, message if you wish and i will try to help
I am appointee for my OH and also my father for benefit purposes, although I have POA for OH for both financial and welfare.

It was a simple process, phoned BA, lady came to visit, filled in forms, signed forms which she witnessed and the legal stuff arrived the next day in the post. The first three contacts with the BA I enclosed a copy of the appointeeship as they kept returning paperwork saying OH had to sign it, but it is running well now. Just their system running slow I guess.

Take care
Meg
thank you