[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
work focused interview - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

work focused interview

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
You've already had lots of good advice here. Firstly you need to attend the WFI as failing to attend will result in your benefit being cut. I'm not sure what benefit you are on but it may be that you are not on the right benefit. If you are on Jobseekers Allowance for example then your contract with the Jobcentre states that you are 'actively seeking and available for work' - something that is not appropriate if you are a carer. The benefit system is complex. I would suggest attending the interview anyway and also querying whether you are on the right benefits for your collective situation. Good luck
Welcome to the forum from me too. I'd just like to say that my closest friend (for over 40 years!) is a DWP employee, I know that they are all portrayed badly but there are some very caring people in there too, trying hard to make sure that everyone is getting everything which they are entitled to, at the right rate. So if you do go, don't forget to ask them if they can check that you are getting everything you should be.
very understanding thay no there is nothing thay can do its a goverment thing lol .next one in 6 months