[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new - Carers UK Forum

new

Tell us a bit about yourself here.

new

hi everyone. i'm new on here.
i have 3 kids 2 boys and a girl and for the last year i have been a carer for my partner who has an undiagnosed condition which is gradually getting worse. its a mobility condition and he finds it increasingly painful to get up and walk. the doctors dont know why its happening yet (after 4 years of tests)
welcome aboard Puddytat. Others will be along soon too to greet you. Look forward to getting to know you and your family

x
Hello Puddytat - welcome to the Forum. Sorry to hear about your husband's condition. Is it just his feet that hurt and prevent him from walking, or his whole body? I have to say that Fibromyalgia feels like that! Hope you can get some sort of diagnosis soon. x
its his hip bottom of his back and gradually creeping down to his knee. it started on one side but is spreading accross to other side now. he had a steroid injection in his hip last year but it made it 10 times worse instead of better.
Hi and a warm welcome from me as well. Plenty of lovely friendly people on here.

Karen
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
welcome to the forum Puddytat - do we have another cat lover amongst us Image Image
not really a cat lover, my surname is silvester lol something i have grown up with and its stuck all these years
"I thought I saw a puddytat" used to be my party piece some xx years ago Image Image Image