[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HI EVERYONE - Carers UK Forum

HI EVERYONE

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
HI.. I AM MIKE.. I live in Dornoch, Highlands ,Scotland. I am married to my wife Jennifer, who also has Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. Therefor i am also a House Husband/ Carer..I look forward to meeting some like minded people on here ,and hopefully share some thoughts and make friends.
Hi Mike and welcome Image
Hiya Mike and a warm welcome to the forum.
Hi and welcome to the Forum.Hope you find it useful and fun. Image Image Image
Hi Mike,
Welcome Image
xx
Hi Mike I have just joined today and i care for my husband, have been for 3 years, it can be real hard work at times but very rewarding. I am hoping to meet like minded folk on here who face maybe similar problems and share experiences. Its good to know that i am not alone in my day to day caring! Image
Hi Mike, I'm sure you fit in just fine, welcome.
Hello, Mike, and a very warm welcome from me too Image I am sure you will find support and friendship here. Being a Carer can make us feel pretty isolated but here we do understand what its like - the Ups, and the Downs.

Hope things are okay with you and your wife right now.

All the best,

Robert