[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Newie - Carers UK Forum

Newie

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello, I am the mad hatter(well I feel like it most of the time). I am 29 and I have been a carer for my hubby for the last 3+ years. He was involved in a very serious accident and it has been a constant struggle.
Hi there welcome to the forum

I think we're all a bit mad on here so welcome to the club Image
Hiya and a warm welcome to the forum. Know what you mean.
Hello and a warm welcome from me too Image

Yes, I guess we are all just a litle mad here. Must be the stress and strain of being carers. And its important to retain a sense of humour. Well, vital in my opinion.

Hope all is well. You sound in good spirits !

Robert
Welcome aboard Mad Hatter. I'm sure you'll fit right in here Image Just dive in as and when you want.
Yes you have joined the right forum , being mad is a traite that all carers have , so welcome to the site look forward to your posts Image Image
Hi Mad Hatter, nice to meet you. I would like to deny being mad, but don't think my family would agree Image
Hi and welcome Image
You don't have to be mad to post here...... but it helps Image Image Image
xx
Hi and welcome to Wonderland.Hope you find us helpful and fun. Image Image Image
Hello and welcome Image

I'm totally sane, it's just the rest of the world that's out of step Image Image