[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi newbie here - Carers UK Forum

Hi newbie here

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
My name is Craig i am 39 years old and i am looking after my mam who has suffered a mini stroke and also has C O P D which affects her lungs and wind pipe. She is always waiting to see if she require a hip replacement as well.

I had to leave work as a Care Assistatnt to do this would like to chat with any one else in similar postion or just chat in general

Many thanks Craig

Hi Craig and welcome Image
Hi Craig and welcome. Roll call is a good place to start to get to know other members.
Thanks for the welcome guys
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Morning Craig,

Welcome to the forum. I am just up the road to you so if you open your front door and shout, I will hear you Image Image Image

Hubby and daughter heading your way today, if the rain stops. They are going to England v Pakistan cricket match .

Hope you find time to have a look round. So many different chats to get involved with.

Rosemary
Hello and welcome Image
Welcome to our Forum, Craig. Hope you will find it useful, not to mention supportive Image
Hello and welcome to the forum Image