[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dementia - A Big Hello from London!!!! - Carers UK Forum

Dementia - A Big Hello from London!!!!

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Image Hi, my name is Pat and I'm quite new to this forum. Even though I am not a carer myself, my Mum is a carer for my Father, who has Alzheimer's disease. He was diagnosed 2 years ago, he is now 77 years old. This has had a devastating affect on the whole family. I wanted to help raise the awareness to campaign for Dementia Drugs and have even posted a message on this subject.

I have found this forum very informative and helpful. Glad that I've joined.
Hi Pat

We've already met on Tony's forum - lovely to see you on here as well. I'll let you know when I get the reply from our PCT via Mr Healey.

Paula xx
welcome to the site!
nice that some one is standing up for a carer !

this is such a great site,, cant praise it enough!
Welcome to the forum Pat... Image

Glad to have you onboard and know that you'll find the members here and on Tony's very supportive.

Take care
Maryann x
Welcome Pat - but I'd guess that you help your mum with the caring from time to time, or with other things - so that would make you a carer too.