[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Welcome to newbies registered 21st July onwards - Carers UK Forum

Welcome to newbies registered 21st July onwards

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Since I went on holiday we have had in excess of 40 + new members,so this just me taking the lazy way out and welcoming you all to the forum.

The site has a wealth of information which you will find useful and the natives are not too bad either Image Image Image .

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Rosemary
x x x x
I havent been on for a few days and will read newbies section but in case i miss any one-- welcome to the site!!!!!
Hi,

I would just like to welcome all the New Members to the forum & look forward to chatting to you all. Image

Take care Deb xx
My original posting was when I came back off my holidays to welcome those I had missed.

Out of curiousity this morning, I have counted that we had 75 new members join us in August alone too.I know many are 'lurkers' but I hope they gain as much as those of us who do post.

So, welcome again to one and all.Think about taking that 1st step and saying hello.
We dont bite Image Image

Rosemary
not hard any ways Image
not hard any ways Image
Image Image Image Image