Welcome to Carers Space and Matter members

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
76 posts
If any questions you can ask them here or contact one of the moderators ( our names are in green ).
Very versatile , doubling up as traffic cops and parking attendants now , at no extra cost ... to us.

Be thankfull they're around , always on the prowl ?

Parking attendants have a nasty habit of doubling up as traffic wardens ... as some of us are aware ?
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
If any questions you can ask them here or contact one of the moderators ( our names are in green ).
Very versatile , doubling up as traffic cops and parking attendants now , at no extra cost ... to us.

Be thankfull they're around , always on the prowl ?

Parking attendants have a nasty habit of doubling up as traffic wardens ... as some of us are aware ?
Hey Chris, Why does this quote of yours remind me of the scene of 'The traffic warden' in the film Anuvahood? lol
Yes, I have to watch these films as I have a 'teen' in my household. I also have to watch Disney films...My son's favourites. Went to see the NEW Beauty and the Beast the other week. Loved it..was a brilliant ''TIMEOUT' for me:)
Anuvahood .... 2011 ?

Time for me tended to stop around ... 1974 ... the beginning of a new generation's impact on culture.

For me , traffic wardens are more of a memory from the " Confessions of " series around that time , but I will concede to the younger generation. The type of films that most young males would described as cultural ... when explaining to an irate female afterwards.

Memory is a wonderful thing for many.

Also , a painfull reminder when someone as old as my mother was , could recall the results of a speedway meeting held 50-60 years ago , but not my birthday which happened to be that day. Even recognising me was beyond her on many an occasion.

I was with her 24/7 for 10 years , a mere moment when compared with the number of years most other carers have been caring.

Not a nice experience but , as a carer , all part and parcel of what caring means to fellow carers.

It can be cruel at times.
MrsAverage wrote:Welcome to all men and women thrown overboard from the very misnamed Carers Trust.
Glad our ship is afloat and in the vicinity, and is capable of expansion. Did you bring biscuits?

MrsA
Of course MrsAverage, lots of biscuits and cream teas too! :D

Maz
Ooh, love a good cream tea :D :D :D
Devon or Cornwall way?! Jam on cream, or cream on jam? Me, I prefer the cream on top of the jam, but wouldn't say no to either. No calorie ones lol
Cream on top... because its easier to wipe off one's nose than jam is!!! Nothing to do with geography ;)
Hiya thanks for doing this for us, Me and another carer from the Carers Trust site have made a chatroom and a facebook group.

Chatroom: http://chatwing.com/CarersTogether
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarersTogether/
Hi All,

It's so great to see many people popping over from Carers Space and we're so glad to have you on board. I hope you all make some great friendships with our existing users here and that we'll see our numbers grow.

Just to highlight the point of copying and pasting over other posts from Carers Space...

Both Carers Space and Carers UK forums have community rules and guidelines which do ask users to be respectful of others privacy. Copying over posts from Carers Space to Carers UK forums would breach the privacy guidelines and we would ask that users of either forum don't copy posts from either forum to post here or on Carers Space.

If new users (and existing ones too) need anything at all please contact the mods (green names) or the staff (red names) who will be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks
Nikki.
Nikki Carers UK wrote:Hi All,

It's so great to see many people popping over from Carers Space and we're so glad to have you on board. I hope you all make some great friendships with our existing users here and that we'll see our numbers grow.

Just to highlight the point of copying and pasting over other posts from Carers Space...

Both Carers Space and Carers UK forums have community rules and guidelines which do ask users to be respectful of others privacy. Copying over posts from Carers Space to Carers UK forums would breach the privacy guidelines and we would ask that users of either forum don't copy posts from either forum to post here or on Carers Space.

If new users (and existing ones too) need anything at all please contact the mods (green names) or the staff (red names) who will be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks
Nikki.
Hiya Nikki, I really need a blog space here, I'm a Pro writer and blogger. I have a lot to say. I don't want to take up all the forum space (Or no-one will like me). I don't mind being active on forums though. Help!
76 posts