Martin_1909 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:03 am
Hello,
I have been looking after my dad who is 87 for 9 years and Tuesday morning he had a stroke, before the stroke he was housebound with very limited mobility and eyesight.

Yesterday just 1 day after being admitted to hospital they want to send him home. I am not well and have various health problems with my back and mobility. There has been absolutely no time for me to make adjustments at home and I have not been able to get any information from the Doctor at the Hospital regarding my dads condition after the stroke. The stroke has affected his speech and ability to understand anything, he is very confused. The Hospital have deemed him physically fit as they say “just the same physical condition as when admitted” but he’s not, he’s very weak and needs assistance to get out of bed and chair. I am so conflicted because I want him home but just don’t think I will be able to cope. I have no idea what to do, any help or advice would be appreciated.
Thank and best wishes
Martin
Hi all can i ask question about my mum legs are now very sore she is more confused everyday now is this just wat happens when they at end of life