[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello (Waves) - Carers UK Forum

Hello (Waves)

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello everyone

Im Neil, 35 and live down on the sunny southcoast near Portsmouth. I am living with my partner who suffers from depression and im hoping that having a place to come and talk, chat and get some friendly advice will help me to help her, it will be good to make some new friends here too Image

I like football and am a big Man Utd fan and love video games........

Thanks for letting me be here Image
Hi.
Welcome, to the forum . good to have you with us.
I'm not into football , (woman) but there are plenty of guys here
that are, I am a games fan though. good bunch of people here.
Minnie
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
I look after my hubby who has multiple health problems.
Plenty of good people on here to talk to
Thanks for the friendly welcome guys Image
Welcome,enjoy,relax.We`re all in a related situation so just fit yourself in. Image Image Image
Hi Neil pleased to meet you, I am not into football at all but have a rather male hobby even though I am female and thats Stobart Trucks Image
Hi Neil pleased to meet you, I am not into football at all but have a rather male hobby even though I am female and thats Stobart Trucks Image
Hello,

Thats fine, my powers of deduction tell me thats like kinda "trainspotting" but with "trucks" instead?
Thats it yes spotting Eddie Stobart trucks, bit sad really but there are 20,000 of us in the club that are sad lol, my Uncle was Brian Clough so I guess I should be ashamed I dont like football! Image
my Uncle was Brian Clough so I guess I should be ashamed I dont like football! Image
Woah, did you say "uncle" Image Image

That is amazing, the man is a legend. Hope you dont mind me saying but I still love watching the clip of when there was a pitch invasion he "clipped" one of the supporters around the back of the head for being involved!!!
Lol he certainly had 'attitude'