[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Still caring for husband with bi polar disorder. - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Still caring for husband with bi polar disorder.

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Treez, I feel humble reading your posts - I dont think I could have coped with it all.
You know you are not a failure really, I admire you for your tenacity. Give yourself a bit of a break and tell yourself that you have achieved a lot. Image
I find a rant on here often helps as it gets it all out of the system. Image Dont feel selfish or that you are a whinger for doing so - we are none of us superman/woman and we need to let it out - it is safe to do so here.
xx
Treez, I have just joined and you responded to my plea for an ear immediately. I have since seen your historical posts, and I HAVE to say you are truly amazing and an inspiration!

I have similar problems with my OH, and his useless, suposed MH support team, but to date, it's not nearly as dire as yours got. How the hell have you stayed so strong through it all?

Hats off to you, you are an amazing lady indeed xxx
Hi Kiki, tried to send a PM but I just can't make it 'go' Image. Hope all is well xx