[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi newbie here - Carers UK Forum

Hi newbie here

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself . Im Claire , im 31 and i have a 13 yr old son and a 3 week old daughter and have recently started to care for my husbands 12 yr old autistic brother .

Im ashamed to say that im struggling already and was hoping that this would be a good place to meet similar people that understand where im coming from !!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope to speak to some of you soon !!
Hello claire........
Good to see you here and welcome. It sounds as if you have such a lot on your plate and with a three week old baby, it's no wonder you're struggling! Image Even though all our situations are different, we all, as Carers, understand the feeling.
Hang on in there, and make sure that you have time to yourself and newly born daughter. xx
Hi Claire and welcome Image
Hi Claire,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you find time to read some of the posts.
If you click on this link, it takes you to Carers UK information pages, menu down left hand side. Just holler if any questions.

Rosemary
Hi Claire and welcome Image
Welcome to the forum Image
Thankyou for the welcome everyone . I just wanted to say i hope you all had a great Christmas and wish you a happy New Year !! x