[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hello all - Carers UK Forum

hello all

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi ,im 41 ,mum of 4 (22,19,16 (has ADHD) and a 3 year old ,i look after my mum the last year has been horrendous ,too cut a long story short i feel like ive been hung out to dry by social services ,carers outreach ,and the hospital .i may have a Image on my face but inside i'm Image
welcome to carers uk,see the systems working for you as well then(not),we might not change the world on here,but having a moan don't half make you feel better.
Welcome to the Forum.Hope you find it useful and fun. Image Image Image
Hi Medi

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, carers are not treated well where I stay too. Similar story, left to get on without despite injuries and illnesses and asthmatic kids. Now carees are all gone and kids are grown up with kids of their own.

Little Lamb
Hi and welcome Image
thanks for all reply's ,i got a feeling (hmm i can feel a song somewhere ) that im going to be making a lot of entry's here ,sometimes when you vent your anger/frustration/having a good old moan without beign judged makes you feel better because people are in the same situation .oh and please 'scuse any phrases like lmao lol and genarally tlkin lk diz cos i got teenagrz an diz is how dey txt me and diz is how i rply bk to dem cos dey dnt understnd propa grammar :0
Hiya and a warm welcome from me.
hi Medi,

Welcome to the forum, no one on here is at all judgemental so moan if you need Image

Lucy