[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Please pleas help, I am at the end of my tether. - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

Please pleas help, I am at the end of my tether.

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Dear Jane,
I was dismayed to read your story. Someone, somewhere should have realised what was going on and helped you many, many years ago. Clearly mum is a very devious woman, her behaviour socially unacceptable. My immediate response was for you to emigrate. It is highly unlikely that she's ever going to change. Either you put up with her, the way she is; or you distance yourself from her by changing your phone number, not visiting etc.
BB, not sure if you noticed that this post is from 2007?
No I didn't. Technology meltdown. Thanks. I've now tried to delete my message, but can't because nothing hasn't got enough letters in it! Perhaps some kind moderator will take pity on me and help?! What I don't understand is why it showed up at all when I looked at new members?