The header doesn't really describe the topic but it was all I could think off at 1.20am..Image

Let me give you some background. I have non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and it is 11 years since diagnosis and I probably had it at least 7 years before that. I had one session of chemotherapy followed by radiotherapy serveral years ago and since then I have had 2 more sessions of radiotherapy and I am now having R-CVP.

This year my wife discovered a lump in her breast. We went straight to the doctor and the result is that she had a lumpectomy followed by a mastectomy and has just had her 2nd cycle of FEC to be followed by one more and then 3 taxotare.

The above is background. My wife and I have always had a fiery relationship but it has always been tempered with good humor and laughing at ourselves. Since her first chemo she has changed dramatically. She is not the person I have known. She is, quite frankly nasty. Not only to me but to everyone, although there does seem to be a particular venom when dealing with me. On her first cycle of chemo I wondered what on earth was going on but then remembered my reaction to steroids on my first chemo treatments and decided that what was what happening

What I am disturbed about is that I think by the end of my wifes treatments we are going to be friends but not lovers anymore. It is very sad. Has anyone else here on this list been in similar situations?