[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new girl - Carers UK Forum

new girl

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Image hi every one im new on this web site hoping to chat and make a few friends in the near future ....i look after my sister in law who has downs syndrome she is 35yrs and she has been living with us now for 2 years hoping to chat to anyone with similar circumstances Image
Hi Ali Kay,

Just want to welcome you to the forum.Weekends can be a little quiet but I am sure others will be along soon too.

Take a look round the main site if you have time,a wealth of information to be found.

Look forward to reading more from you.

Rosemary
x x
Hello and welcome.

This is a forum where many seem to know each other well and so it can take a while to "settle in" but post as much as you want to and I will keep an eye out for you and chat again soon!

Chris
Hi Alikay and welcome Image
True, a lot of us have been at this for a long time and having a giggle with each other helps us keep going Image
You will soon find your feet, no problem Image
hello and welcome Image

krys
Hello and welcome from me too Image
thankyou everyone im sure i will settle in soon Image