[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
upper limb defiency (amelia) - Carers UK Forum

upper limb defiency (amelia)

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi, newbie here, just wanted to know if anyone has a child with amelia which means my 1 year old daughters arm did not develope from just below the elbow, it has not hindered her in any way she dose all that a baby her age should be doing, it would just be nice to talk to someone who has or knows someone with the same condition. there is a charity called reach but either its me or they are having problems with there site but i just can get in touch with them. nice to mee you all xx Image
Hi issysmum

Welcome to the forum. Just to let you know I moved your post into the new members area as you're likely to get more of a response here.

I just looked on the Reach website, it seemed to work okay. I went to www.reach.org.uk
If you wanted to try giving them a call, the number is 0845 130 6225.

The UK Limb Loss Information Centre also has information on their website about upper limb deficiency so you might want to pay them a visit too. www.limblossinformationcentre.com

Hope this helps!

Best wishes
Christine
Hi Issysmum,

Just wanted to add my welcome to the forum too.

Rosemary