[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
newmember seeking someone to chat to - Carers UK Forum

newmember seeking someone to chat to

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi my name is mick i am 55 married to peggy. i care for peggy 24/7 she suffered a stroke which left her with short term memmory loss and blind and other health issues. i enjoy looking after peggy although its hard at times. i live in northamptonshire i get lonely and i would like to find other people to chat to male and female in the same position. this is my first post hope to hear from someone take care everyone mick.
Hi Mick Welcome to the forum, youve come to the right place. Have a look at September Roll Call and you'll see lots of chat. Sorry I cant do any 'football' chat, but I bet someone will Image
Hi Mick and welcome. Plenty of friendly people on here.
Hey Mick

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you will find what you're looking for and more hear. There is lots of help, advice and it's a good place to let off steam (we all need to from time to time). As well as lots of fun stuff too.
Hello Mick - welcome to the Forum and I hope that you'll soon find someone to chat with! Image As has been said - join in the roll call and get to know people Image
Hi Mick, welcome and here is a great place to chat. Image
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
Hi Mick and welcome, i care for my Mum who had a stroke 5 years ago, think shes getting a bit of dementia now as well
Hiya Mick,

wrong shaped ball for me mate, but I did get into the World Cup fiasco, I have to admit Image

Join in, were all in the same boat here.

Pete
Welcome Mick, good to have you here Image