[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
newish to forum - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

newish to forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi Johnboy

Nice to meet you too, Image
Hi Johnboy

Nice to meet you too, Image

Thankyou Image Have a nice day Image
Thanks Rosemary Image
Social Services helped me and my son too. Image

One of the things they did was introduce me to a local carers support group where I gained practical and emotional help.

They helped with equipment too.
Image Hello everyone
Just to bring everthing up to date, social services O.T. came yesterday, tuesday 7th stayed 55 minutes, seemed very nice very helpful ordered some new aids for mam, but have my doubts about a couple of them, as the OT didnt see her walking, which is getting worse losing her balance a lot.
Aids being delivery tomorrow Thursday 10th, OT comong on Friday to show us how to use them.
Our GP doing loads of blood tests, mam had 3 up to now, only thing showing up at minute is aneamia, but doing more tests to find out what kind,
Having to correct my spelling lots as im so tired, been struggling with caring lately. Catching up on my emails as mam asleep.
Take care fellow carers x
Di, you know where we are now, so lean on us if you feel the need okay.Although each familys' circumstances differ, you will find a lot of the feelings we have are the same.
Hope all goes well with OT on Friday,keep us posted if you can.

Rosemary
x x
Hi Di,

Glad that the OT has been out to see you and your Mum, I hope that you are managing with the new equipment. I too am struggling with caring at the moment, I haven't slept since Wednesday night and am exhausted. Lets hope things get better for us,
Love Bluebird x