[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NEWBY - Carers UK Forum

NEWBY

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
HI IM NEW I AM 53YRS OLD I WORK FULL-TIME AND CARE FOR MY DISABLED WIFE AND HOUSEBOUND AND DISABLED 89YEAR OLD MOTHER AT PRESENT I AM OFF WORK DUE TO A SPINAL OP AND DEPPRESSION
Welcome Kevbob, I hope you will enjoy the Forum, with all it has to offer, friendship, support, laughs, cries, and a whole lot more.
Hi and welcome Image
Hello KevBob Image

Sounds like you have a load of stuff on your plate right now. Not sure if I could deal with all that.

Yes, a very warm welcome from me too. Good to have you with us. All of us here are friendly and understand from experience what caring is all about - worts and all. And we all understand about the emotional side, the frustrations, the exhaustion and the stress. We carers are especially vulnerable to mental health problems for pretty obvious reasons. None of us here are experts exactly. We just keep on trying to do our best. Like you I guess.

I hope things start to look up for you soon. Have you ever asked Social Services for any help, or maybe they provide some care already ? - I was just thinking about how to perhaps reduce the load which may well be getting too much for you.

Good to have you with us. We like new faces here Image

Take care,

Robert
THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR SUCH A WARM WELCOME,ITS SOMETIMES GOOD TO NO YOU CAN EASILY CONTACT SOMEONE WHEN YOU ARE DOWN AND STRUGGLING
Hi,
Welcome, nice to have you with us.
Take care
Minnie Image
Hi and welcome from me too
A warm welcome from me Image
x
Hello.

Welcome to the forums.

A friendly bunch here, usually someone about to chat too .

Tracey x
Hello Kev/Bob, seems that you are trying to cope with a great deal. I'm sure you will find lots of support here...a great bunch!

Bell x