[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Newbie to Carer's Forums - Carers UK Forum

Newbie to Carer's Forums

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello I'm a newbie to the Carer's Forums and would like to introduce myself.I'm John from Huddersfield and a Carer for my disabled wife.
Hi Johnboy,

Welcome to the forum.

If you have any questions after looking round just ask away.

Rosemary
Hi Rosemary nice to meet you too and thankyou for the welcome Image i'm browsing the forums and will post any questions if i have any.This forum looks like a good idea for carers like myself to discuss things with other carers.
Hi
Welcome John
Ask away.
John
Hi John,

Welcome to the forum
Thankyou to all for the warm welcome. Image
I wonder how many readers have thought of the Waltons TV programme after seeing your name John.I know this will not be an original comment you have heard but if later tonight I post a Goodnight to you,please please dont reply saying Nite Mary Ellen or we will get mom,pop,Jim Bob and the rest of the family joining in Image Image Image Image Image
G'night Granmaw Image
Hi Rosemary

O how original i have never had that said to me with my name being John.
Have i not.
Ha Ha.
John
I wonder how many readers have thought of the Waltons TV programme after seeing your name John.I know this will not be an original comment you have heard but if later tonight I post a Goodnight to you,please please dont reply saying Nite Mary Ellen or we will get mom,pop,Jim Bob and the rest of the family joining in Image Image Image Image Image

LOL good one like it Image Image