[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Disabled Working Tax Credits - Carers UK Forum

Disabled Working Tax Credits

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi, I'm Disabled... On DLA MRC, LRM and ESA Cont Support Group. I don't work. My husband is Working 37hrs per week and I have a disabled son on DLA HRC, HRM. Are we eligible for Working Tax Credits?

I'm so confused!!
Sorry, can't help directly, I don't even recognise the initials HRC and HRM I'm afraid. However Carers UK have a brilliant helpline (if the phone is busy, email them and they'll get back to you quickly) I'm sure they'll have an answer for you, and will be able to do a complete benefits check for all your family if you like.
I agree with contacting the helpline for advice and info.

Re the abbreviations BB, I think you will find they refer to the Disability Living Allowance. High Rate Care, High Rate Mobility. Image
Contact the help line. If it's busy send an e-mail and they will get straight back to you.