[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Newbie - Carers UK Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi - My husband and I have just started the process of bringing my mum across the pennines to live with us. We will have to sell her house, and ours, and move into a house large enough to accomodate us all (Mum, my husband, daughter and me). Coming from a large family we are finding it difficult to tell how brothers and sisters feel about us doing this for mum although we have their agreement and in some cases support, others are more difficult. She is nearly 91 and has macular degeneration, but is otherwise fairly active for her age. She gets confused very easily and I am just hoping that the move won't have a detrimental affect on her. She already says she is past her 'sell by' date. I work full time but my husband is retired, my daughter also works full time. We are feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
I can see why you're feeling overwhelmed as they are some obviously big changes, however you sound like you know what you're doing so hopefully you'll feel better with time as things settle down.
A warm welcome to the forum. Feel free to browse the forum and just jump in as and when you want Image
Hiya and a warm welcome to the forum.

Karen
Hiya amd welcome Image Image
Kat x
Hi Clare and welcome Image
Welcome to the Forum Clare.

Karen A Image
Glad to have you along with us Image